Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library. We hope the below article will assist you.
Based on your questions in the chat, it looks like you are trying to register a kiosk.
In order to accomplish this, please follow these steps:
We assume that you are an administrator wanting to register a kiosk.
This includes: (company/super) administrators, managers, supervisors of that category.
- On your intended kiosk device(iPad/Tablet/PC) , open a new browser window, navigate to https://app.qtrac.com and log in with your admin credentials.
- Once logged in, go to the Manage tab and click on the Locations option.
- In the Locations page, search for the location where you would like to register this kiosk. Once found, click on the 3-dots on the right-hand side and select Edit.
- Once in the location's configuration menu, scroll down until you see Kiosks and click on the ribbon to expand.
- In this dropdown menu click on Add Kiosk. Assign a Title and Layout Template for this device and press Save once finished. The kiosk will now be viewable on the list. (NOTE: If you already have a kiosk created you can skip this step)
- Click on Assign a device next to the kiosk you just created. A new prompt will open up. Click on the long URL (highlighted in blue) which will open a new tab in your browser.
- Press the Get Code button which will then generate a device registration code. Go back to the window where we clicked on the long URL. Paste the device registration code into the Device ID field. Click on Link Device to register the monitor and Update to save these changes.
- The browser tab where you received the device registration code will now be linked to the registered kiosk. For security, please log out of your Admin account and close that tab so the kiosk page will be the only active page.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.