In this article we will show you how easy is to export an Insight report.
Once you have successfully created your Insight Report you can export it into .CSV format. Unfortunately currently it is only this export format supported, but soon more options will be available.
Also be aware that exporting an Insight report might look slightly different than the preview when you Run the report. This is normal and expected since there are couple of differences that are currently not offered in the exported version:
1. The exported report will show the raw data names of the Data Fields. You can easily adjust this by following the steps on this article: https://support.qtrac.com/hc/en-us/articles/19237218668823-How-to-rename-columns-for-Exported-Insights
2. The grouped Data Fields will not show same on the exported version. However you can easily open the file into Excel and filter or sort the data by your preferences.
The exporting of an insight is presented in the following video:
Step 1: Go to Insights
Step 2: Hover the mouse over the three dots in the same line with the Insights Report you wish to export.
Step 3: Pop up will be shown with exported version (currently only CSV file type is available)
Step 4: click Export Report
Step 5: Open the downloaded report.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights