Either for a new report or an existing report, once you are in the report click the “Location Tags” field at the top of the page and all tags assigned to locations that you have access to will be shown as available to select:
From here, you can select the specific location tags that you would like the report to include. To add a location tag, click on the location tag (the text will turn red) and it will show up in the field:
If you would like to add all location tags at once, you can click “All” and it will add all location tags into the field:
If you would like to clear all location tags listed in the field, you can click “Clear” and it will remove all location tags listed in the field:
Once you have selected the location tag(s) that you would like included in your report, you can either click on “Run” to see how the report will look like or you can click on “Update” to save the report:
If you clicked “Update”, a new window will be prompted to officially update the report configuration. Click on “Update” to save the report:
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights