In order to submit an official Change Order for Qtrac, you can try and reach to our Qtrac Help Desk team first. One other option would be using our Chat widget at the bottom right corner of the screen. Our programmed automated answer bot, would give you recommended articles from our knowledge based library, and even if that does not help, you can open request by submitting a Qtrac Change Request button at the top of the page:
In order to be able to use this feature you must have registered account with Qtrac. (Link to how to get an account of Qtrac).
Once you are logged in and you pressed Submit a request button, there is a dropdown option for Submitting a support ticket or submitting Change Request:
Once you have selected the type of request you want there will be an actual form that needs to be filled.
For your convenience we have defined possible issue categories that could be selected from the drop down menu on the Qtrac Issue noticed field. Also in the Description field of the form please try to be as detailed as possible. We also highly recommend attaching additional print screen files or documents related to the issue.
Once all the form is filled, simply press the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
Please be aware that our defined Change Management process is requiring from our Qtrac Help Desk team members to review this request, and if there is larger development involved in this Change Order, a special Change Order form will be sent back to you as Customer, for final review and approval before implementation of the change.
Click here if you need to know more about our Change Management Process Flow
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introducing Reporting: Qtrac Scheduled Insights Sharing
- Introducing Enhanced Sharing Capabilities in Qtrac Insights
- What is Away View mode in the Queue?
- What are Service Outcomes ?
- How to use the new Qtrac Help Center
- What information do I need to provide when submitting a request or opening a ticket?
- What are the basic troubleshooting steps for connectivity issues?
- Where can I find the Manuals or Qtrac Guides ?
- How do I change my Qtrac Help Center Password ?
- How do I edit my profile picture and info on Qtrac Help Center Portal?