Quite rear and not often the customers might experience connectivity issues due to the local internet connection. Before reaching out to our Qtrac Help Desk team we highly recommend doing the following steps:
- Capturing a screen shot of the error and sending it to Lavi is important.
- Verify that internet access is working by navigating to a site such as www.lavi.com
- Verify that more than one user/computer is having the issue?
- Test bringing up the Lavi website (ex: Qtrac.lavi.com) on a mobile device that is not on the same network or WIFI as where you are having the connectivity issues.
- Run a ping test on your PC or Laptop: Type cmd in your Windows search bar and it will bring up a command prompt. Type ping and any URL to test connectivity (ex: google.com). Screen shot the ping results and send to Lavi.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What information do I need to provide when submitting a request or opening a ticket?
- What are the basic troubleshooting steps for connectivity issues?
- Where can I find the Manuals or Qtrac Guides ?
- How do I change my Qtrac Help Center Password ?
- How do I edit my profile picture and info on Qtrac Help Center Portal?
- How do I register / get logging credentials for Qtrac Help Center ?
- How do I submit a Change Order ?
- How do I know the status of my request?
- How do I submit request /ticket ?
- How do the customers join the Queue?