Before even moving forward on the steps, for submitting a request or opening a ticket, especially if the issue is very urgent and is affecting your business flow, we highly recommend to try and get in touch with the live Qtrac Help Desk team. If this issue is noticed after the working hours of our Qtrac Help Desk team (Mon-Fri 06:00am to 05:00pm Pacific Time).
When submitting a request or opening a ticket please provide the following info:
- Name of company, location
- Point of Contact and contact information
- Brief description of the issue.
- Step by step explanation, how did the problem/issue was noticed.
- If possible Screen shot from the computer or Mobile Phone picture of the error.
- Try to define as precise the date and time when did the problem occurred.
- Does it happen often, very rear, or it is the first time?
- Does the problem/issue is noticed at multiple devices at the location?
- Does the problem/issue is happening to multiple users at the location? If so, can you please tell us which users are experiencing this.
If it is an equipment/hardware issue, please make sure it is Qtrac provided equipment first. Please consider that 95% of the hardware issues are resolved with manual reboot.
If you need instruction how to submit the request or open a ticket with Qtrac Help Desk team, please follow this link: How do I submit a request / ticket?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is the Qtrac Change Management Process Flow ?
- What information do I need to provide when submitting a request or opening a ticket?
- What are the basic troubleshooting steps for connectivity issues?
- Where can I find the Manuals or Qtrac Guides ?
- How do I change my Qtrac Help Center Password ?
- How do I edit my profile picture and info on Qtrac Help Center Portal?
- How do I register / get logging credentials for Qtrac Help Center ?
- How do I submit a Change Order ?
- How do I know the status of my request?
- How do I submit request /ticket ?