Click on the Insights tab and select the report you want to access via clicking “Edit” on the report:
Select the “Selected Table Fields” dropdown menu and the list of field types will be shown for the report:
Select the dropdown for the field type(s) that you are wanting to change the column name(s) for in the exported version:
Click on the “Style” field to get access for changing the column name:
From here, click into the text field for “Column Label” and enter the name that you would like to column to be and click “Apply” once completed. In our below example, we are changing the column name for field type “Ticket Number” to “TESTING”:
If there are no other field types needing a column name change, click on “Update”:
After clicking “Update”, a new window will be prompted to officially update the report configuration. Click on “Update”:
After the report has been updated, click on “Export” for the same report:
After clicking “Export”, a new window will be prompted to generate the report. Click on “Generate Report”:
To access the report, you will need to go the downloads section of your files. The name of the file will be the name of the report followed by the timestamp of when it was generated:
Click into the file and see the column name for “Ticket Number” has been changed to “TESTING”:
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to edit or remove an existing Service Outcomes?
- How to assign Service Outcomes to specific Service?
- How to create Service Outcomes?
- How do I set up custom service hours?
- How to change Queue View Settings?
- How to enable Mobile Sound Alerts?
- Most commonly used Data Fields and Time Frames in Insights
- How to Set Data Field Style in Insights
- How to Organize the Order of Data Fields in Insights
- How to Add an Aggregated Data Field in Insights