An aggregated Data Field allows you to view your data fields by a calculated value. Only certain fields will be able to be added as an aggregate, such as number fields.
To get started, create a new report, or click to edit an existing one.
Click on your Group Fields or Table Fields to expand the menu. If you do not have any data fields yet, add a few to use for the aggregate.
In the example below, we’ll try applying aggregation to our “Number of Calls” field. To do so, click on the table field to expand the menu and you will see a new dropdown menu labeled, “Aggregate”.
Select this dropdown menu, select an aggregate, and click “Apply”. We’ll try selecting “Count”.
Now run your report! Your aggregate will be applied and added in a new row at the bottom of your table data.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to edit or remove an existing Service Outcomes?
- How to assign Service Outcomes to specific Service?
- How to create Service Outcomes?
- How do I set up custom service hours?
- How to change Queue View Settings?
- How to enable Mobile Sound Alerts?
- Most commonly used Data Fields and Time Frames in Insights
- How to Set Data Field Style in Insights
- How to Organize the Order of Data Fields in Insights
- How to Add an Aggregated Data Field in Insights