As you add data fields to your report, you’ll want to reorganize how your data is presented. How fields are listed top to bottom in the menu will be displayed left to right in the report. Fields that are set as Group Fields will be listed top to bottom as shown.
To get started, create a new report, or click to edit an existing one. If you do not have any data fields yet, add a few to use as data points.
Expand your Table Fields or Group Fields and use the arrows to the left of each field item. For this example, let’s move the “Queue Name” to the top of the list by clicking the up arrow until it reaches the top.
Now run your report! You will see that “Queue Name” is now listed first in the table columns.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to edit or remove an existing Service Outcomes?
- How to assign Service Outcomes to specific Service?
- How to create Service Outcomes?
- How do I set up custom service hours?
- How to change Queue View Settings?
- How to enable Mobile Sound Alerts?
- Most commonly used Data Fields and Time Frames in Insights
- How to Set Data Field Style in Insights
- How to Organize the Order of Data Fields in Insights
- How to Add an Aggregated Data Field in Insights