We will go over creating a report with the most commonly used data fields and time frames. The purpose of this is to provide guidance on where to start when creating reports.
Please perform the following sections and steps to create a report with the most commonly used data fields and time frames:
CREATING A NEW REPORT
Lets start by first going to the Insights tab and clicking the "New" button at the top-right part of the page:
ADDING AVAILABLE FIELDS
1. Once you are in the report, click the “Available Fields” dropdown on the left side of the page and a list of all data fields will be shown:
The most commonly used data fields are the following:
1. General Questions - Name
2. Selected Language
3. Service Name
4. Queue Name
5. Location Name
6. Wait Time (Minutes)
7. Service Time (Minutes)
8. Serve Source (Agent)
9. Final Visitor State
2. To access the data fields, you can either scroll up/down to find the data field or you can search for it in the search bar. We have typed the 1st data field on the list, "General Questions - Name", into the search bar and we see the data field show up:
3. Either from the scroll or search, find the data field and click the dropdown for the data field (right side of data field) and click "Apply" to add the data field to the "Selected Table Field" area of the report. In our example, we will be using the data field "General Questions - Name":
After you have clicked "Apply", the data field will be moved into the "Selected Table Field" part of the report:
This ensures the data field will have a column of the respective data when the report is ran.
**Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add the remaining 8 most commonly used data fields into the "Selected Table Fields:**.
Once you have added all 9 most commonly use data fields into the "Selected Table Fields" it should look like the following:
At the top part of the page there is a section called "Locations". For this report, we are going to want to select the "All" button to add all locations that your user has access to:
At the top part of the page there is a section called "Services". For this report, we are going to want to select the "All" button to add all services assigned to the locations that your user has access to:
SELECTING A TIME FRAME
At the top part of the page there is a section called "TimeFrame". Click the “TimeFrame” dropdown option and you will be presented with the following option under "Commonly Used":
The most commonly used time frame options are "Today", "This Week", and "This Month". These time frames have the following conditions:
Today - The data presented occurred in the current day.
This Week - The data presented occurred from the current weeks Monday to the current day.
This Month - The data presented occurred in the current month.
Please use one of those time frames by clicking on the option. For our example, we have selected "Today":
RUNNING THE REPORT
We will now need to run the report we have created. To do this, click on the "Run" button and the report should generate all data fields as columns with the respective data being shown for each instance as a row:
SAVING THE REPORT
1. Click on the "Save" button:
2. When you do this a new window will promoted to officially save the new report. Enter a title for the report. Once you have entered a title, click the new "Save" button to save the report:
3. After the report has been saved, you will be brought back to the main Insights page and you will see your newly created report:
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to edit or remove an existing Service Outcomes?
- How to assign Service Outcomes to specific Service?
- How to create Service Outcomes?
- How do I set up custom service hours?
- How to change Queue View Settings?
- How to enable Mobile Sound Alerts?
- Most commonly used Data Fields and Time Frames in Insights
- How to Set Data Field Style in Insights
- How to Organize the Order of Data Fields in Insights
- How to Add an Aggregated Data Field in Insights