Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library. We hope the below article will assist you.
Based on your search inquiry, it looks like you are trying to assign Service Outcomes to a specific Service
In order to accomplish this, please follow these steps:
1. From the top right corner select Manage
2. Now select Workflows from the left page menu, or from the Workflows icon at the middle of your page.
3. Hover the mouse over the 3 dots icon and menu will pop-up. Click Edit
4. On the left menu side click Services
5. Now click on the little pencil symbol to edit an existing Service
6. Scroll down and you will see a dropdown option called Service Outcome Set . There select the Service Outcome that you would like to use for this specific Service.
7. Click Update
8. Click Publish
Hint: you can use only one Service Outcome per Service. But you can use the same Service Outcome in multiple Services.
Click here if you are interested on How to use Service Outcomes as Agents.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to edit or remove an existing Service Outcomes?
- How to assign Service Outcomes to specific Service?
- How to create Service Outcomes?
- How do I set up custom service hours?
- How to change Queue View Settings?
- How to enable Mobile Sound Alerts?
- Most commonly used Data Fields and Time Frames in Insights
- How to Set Data Field Style in Insights
- How to Organize the Order of Data Fields in Insights
- How to Add an Aggregated Data Field in Insights