Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library. We hope the below article will assist you.
Based on your search inquiry, it looks like you are trying to edit or remove Service Outcomes.
In order to accomplish this, please follow these steps:
1. From the top right corner select Manage
2. Now select Workflows from the left page menu, or from the Workflows icon at the middle of your page.
3. Hover the mouse over the 3 dots icon and menu will pop-up. Click Edit
4. On the left menu you will see under SERVICE OFFERINGS , an option for Service Outcomes . Click on it
5. Click on the little pencil icon next to the Service Outcome Set name
6. Now you can edit an existing Outcome, remove it, or add a new one.
To edit click on the little pencil next to the Created Outcomes, and then click Update. Now you can change the class or the text for the existing Outcome.
To remove an existing Outcome simply use the little trashcan.
To add additional Outcome to the same set, add Outcome Name, Select the Service Outcome Class and click Add.
7. To remove the entire Service Outcome Set use the trash next to the Service Outcome Set Name:
8. Once Service Outcomes are updated or deleted you have to Publish the Workflow.
Hint: once Service Outcomes are edited or removed you do not have to re-assign them to the actual Services. This change is automated.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to edit or remove an existing Service Outcomes?
- How to assign Service Outcomes to specific Service?
- How to create Service Outcomes?
- How do I set up custom service hours?
- How to change Queue View Settings?
- How to enable Mobile Sound Alerts?
- Most commonly used Data Fields and Time Frames in Insights
- How to Set Data Field Style in Insights
- How to Organize the Order of Data Fields in Insights
- How to Add an Aggregated Data Field in Insights