Setting a Data Field as a group allows you to view your tickets by grouping them based on applied fields.
To get started, create a new report, or click to edit an existing one.
Click on your Table Fields to expand the menu. If you do not have any data fields yet, add a few to use for grouping.
In the example below, we’ll try grouping by location. To do so, click on the table field to expand the menu and you will see a setting called “Use as Table Group”.
Select this option and click “Apply”. You will see that your field has been moved into the “Selected Group Fields” menu. Each matching grouped field will be organized in their own category. Now run your report and your grouping will be applied!
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to edit or remove an existing Service Outcomes?
- How to assign Service Outcomes to specific Service?
- How to create Service Outcomes?
- How do I set up custom service hours?
- How to change Queue View Settings?
- How to enable Mobile Sound Alerts?
- Most commonly used Data Fields and Time Frames in Insights
- How to Set Data Field Style in Insights
- How to Organize the Order of Data Fields in Insights
- How to Add an Aggregated Data Field in Insights