Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library.
We hope the below article will assist you. Based on your questions, it looks like you are trying to use the Queue in Away Mode.
To enable Away mode, login to your Queue and toggle the status switch to Away:
Here are the different actions you may perform while Away:
Please note that certain actions may not be available as configured by your administrator.
While in Away mode,
Users can not:
- Send SMS
- Clear the Queue
- Use Flex Agents
- Navigate b/w Queue, Appt Calendar, and Today’s Visits
- Add visitor, add notes, edit details, and transfer visitor
- Filter and sort the Queue
- Use the search bar
- See real-time changes
- Adding/rescheduling/canceling/check-in of appointments
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights