Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library. We hope the below article will assist you.
Based on your search inquiry, it looks like you are trying to learn how to use Service Outcomes as Agents.
In order to accomplish this, please follow these steps:
1. Once you are inside the Queue, CALL NEXT customer to be served. START the service, and once you are finished with the customer, END the service.
2. When you click on END, new pop-up will show with the offered Outcome selections.
Hint: If the Service Outcome was created without the Required checkbox then you can proceed without selecting the Outcome Type, simply by pressing on the X or the Cancel button.
3. If you want to select the actual Service Outcome, select it from the dropdown selection and then click Confirm.
Hint: be aware that you can select only one Service Outcome per Customer's ticket.
Important: The order in the drop down selection for the Service Outcome are always same as Service Outcomes are created in the Workflow settings.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights