Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library. We hope the below article will assist you.
Based on your search inquiry, it looks like you are trying to check the actual results from Service Outcomes by using Insights
In order to accomplish this, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Insights report that you would like to add the Service Outcomes results or Create a new Insights report.
2. Click on the Available fields section from the left menu.
3. Click on the Search field, and look for: Service Outcomes and Service Outcome Class. You will need to add both of these fields.
4. Once you select the fields click Apply.
5. Now Run the Insights Report.
6. Results will show in two columns: Service Outcome which defines the actual agent's selection from service with the customer, and Service Outcome Class which defines the actual category (class).
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights