When foot traffic is low, it’s a perfect time to help educate customers on how to use the virtual queue. They’ll appreciate the help and be ready to add themselves to the virtual waiting line on their next visit.
Our quick video tutorial will help you explain the process of checking in to a virtual queue to your customers.
Hello and welcome to the Qtrac master class. Let’s learn about using the virtual queue when foot traffic is low.
Checking in to the virtual queue:
- When the store is not busy, it’s a perfect time to introduce the virtual waiting line to customers so they know what to expect on their next visit.
- Assist the customer in joining the virtual queue, then you can help them learn and appreciate the queuing system by saying the following:
- “You’ll be able to track your wait anywhere—safely outside or in the comfort of your car.”
- “You’ll receive notifications as you move through the line.”
- “You can even go grab a coffee without losing your place in line. You’ll be automatically notified when it’s your turn. No need to stand in a line anymore!”
- Thanks for checking in!
Keep a look out for future videos about Qtrac’s powerful features and industry best practices.
Qtrac Academy tutorial videos are a quick and easy way for your organization’s front-line associates to review and understand basic concepts of the Qtrac queue management platform. If you’d like to see a tutorial on something that isn’t currently here, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use the new Qtrac Help Center
- How to Join a Virtual Waiting Line
- How a Greeter Adds a Customer to a Virtual Queue by Qtrac
- How to Call a Customer from the Virtual Waitlist
- The Virtual Queue: Effective Use When Foot Traffic is Low
- Appointment Scheduling with Qtrac Virtual Queuing
- Digital Queuing: Helping Customers Without Mobile Devices.
Please sign in to leave a comment.