Learn how a Greeter or Customer Service Associate can quickly add people to a customer queue. Our quick video tutorial will have you up and running in no time at all.
Hello and welcome to the Qtrac master class. Let’s learn how a Greeter can check a guest into the customer queue.
Adding guests to the customer queue:
- To begin, you will login to the provided URL and enter your credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the link under the “Kiosk” section.
- When a customer arrives, you can select their service for them and enter their information on that screen.
- That’s it! They are now in the virtual queue and can roam away from the store as they receive notifications of their place in line.
- Thanks for checking in!
Using a Greeter or other team member to add people to the customer queue is a great way to introduce customers to your new queuing process. This is a perfect time to demonstrate how easy it is to be added to the customer queue so that the next time they come in they can do it themselves. Customers who may need special assistance will also appreciate the helping hand a Greeter can lend.
The Qtrac virtual queuing system is flexible to handle many types of customers and situations. Greeters and other team members can also provide assistance to customers who don’t have mobile devices. For help in adding these types of quests into the customer queue, please watch the Qtrac video tutorial, “Digital Queuing: Helping Customers Without Mobile Devices.”
Qtrac Academy tutorial videos are a quick and easy way for your organization’s front-line associates to review and understand basic concepts of the Qtrac queue management platform. If you’d like to see a tutorial on something that isn’t currently here, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Join a Virtual Waiting Line
- How a Greeter Adds a Customer to a Virtual Queue by Qtrac
- How to Call a Customer from the Virtual Waitlist
- The Virtual Queue: Effective Use When Foot Traffic is Low
- Appointment Scheduling with Qtrac Virtual Queuing
- Digital Queuing: Helping Customers Without Mobile Devices.