Learn how to easily join a Qtrac virtual waiting line using your smartphone camera. Our quick video tutorial will have you up and running in no time at all.
Hello and welcome to the Qtrac master class. Let’s learn how to get into a Qtrac virtual waiting line.
Let’s dive right in:
- Your store will have signage at or near the entrance.
- This signage will have a QR code and instructions on how to add yourself to the virtual waiting line.
- It will look something like this: Qtrac Virtual Waiting Line Poster.
- The easiest way for you to join the queue is by scanning the QR code using your smartphone camera.
- Simply launch your camera app and point it at the QR code.
- Click the pop-up notification on your screen to be taken to the info page.
- Fill out the requested info, especially the phone number so you can be notified when it’s your turn.
- Then click “Check-In.” It’s that easy!
- Another easy way to join a virtual waiting line is to text your first name to the phone number on the sign.
- You’ll receive a text message with a link. After clicking on the link you’ll follow the exact same steps as before. Simple, right?
- No matter how you’ve joined the queue, you’ll receive another text message with a link where you can track your wait.
- There’s no need to download any apps. Go grab a coffee! Go finish that other errand and receive live updates.
- If you have any problems joining the virtual waiting line, an associate will be happy to help you.
Qtrac Academy tutorial videos are a quick and easy way for your organization’s front-line associates to review and understand basic concepts of the Qtrac queue management platform. If you’d like to see a tutorial on something that isn’t currently here, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Join a Virtual Waiting Line
- How a Greeter Adds a Customer to a Virtual Queue by Qtrac
- How to Call a Customer from the Virtual Waitlist
- The Virtual Queue: Effective Use When Foot Traffic is Low
- Appointment Scheduling with Qtrac Virtual Queuing
- Digital Queuing: Helping Customers Without Mobile Devices.