Not all customers will have a mobile device or smartphone. Yet businesses can still use their digital queuing systems to help these customers have a more pleasant waiting experience. Discover how store associates can add customers without access to a mobile device to the digital waiting line and help them benefit from a better waiting experience. Our quick video tutorial will show you how.
Hello and welcome to the Qtrac master class. Let’s learn how to add a customer without a mobile device to the digital waiting line.
Digital queuing without a smartphone:
- When a customer walks into the store, an associate can assist in adding the customer to the digital waiting line. Please refer to the “How a Greeter Adds a Customer to a Virtual Queue” video for a detailed tutorial.
- While taking the details of the customer, the associate may also explain how the digital queuing process works in case the customer ever returns with a mobile device.
- If the store has a TV Monitor implemented, the associate will direct the customer to have a seat. When it’s their turn, a Monitor announcement will tell them where to proceed.
- If the store does not have a Monitor, the associate can direct the customer to stay close to the branch. When it’s the customers turn, the associate will greet them and start service.
- It’s that simple!
- Thanks for checking in!
Digital queuing can work for just about anyone! Qtrac Academy tutorial videos are a quick and easy way for your organization’s front-line associates to review and understand basic concepts of the Qtrac queue management platform. If you’d like to see a tutorial on something that isn’t currently here, please contact us!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Join a Virtual Waiting Line
- How a Greeter Adds a Customer to a Virtual Queue by Qtrac
- How to Call a Customer from the Virtual Waitlist
- The Virtual Queue: Effective Use When Foot Traffic is Low
- Appointment Scheduling with Qtrac Virtual Queuing
- Digital Queuing: Helping Customers Without Mobile Devices.