Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library. We hope the below article will assist you.
Based on your questions in the chat, it looks like you are trying to Remove an Upcoming Appointment for a Customer.
In order to accomplish this, please follow these steps:
- Once you are logged in with your agent credentials and you are in the Queue section, press appointments which can be located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Look for the Customer’s name on the list of appointments. Make sure you set the appointments page to the date of the customer's appointment. This can be done by clicking on the calendar icon below the appointments tab.
- Once you find the Customer’s appointment, double click on their name and a new window will pop-up.
- Click the DELETE Button
- A small confirmation window will pop-up asking if you are sure if you want to delete the appointment. Select OK to proceed with deleting the appointment.
- A notification will appear at the top right corner of the screen confirming that the appointment is deleted.
Follow these steps to successfully delete a customer's appointment.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights