Thank you for visiting our Qtrac Knowledge Base library. We hope the below article will assist you.
Based on your questions in the chat, it looks like you are trying to Remove tickets/customers from the Queue.
In order to accomplish this, please follow these steps:
Once you are logged in and in the QUEUE section, you will be able to see the visitors waiting in the Queue.
There are two methods to remove tickets/customers.
For method 1, please follow these steps:
- You can select the Ticket (Visitor) by checking the small box to the left of the ticket number.
- Once you select a ticket, new menu of options will be displayed above the Queue. Click DELETE to remove the ticket from the Queue
For method 2, follow these steps:
- You can click on the Expand Section (little arrow pointing down) on a specific Ticket
- Once clicked, new menu will show up. Click on the REMOVE button
- Click OK on the confirmation window:
- The selected Ticket will disappear from the queue.
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights