Depending on the used case Qtrac offers multiple ways for the customers to join the Queue.
1. Using QR Code which can be published as poster at the entrance of the building.
2. Texting their name to the phone number of the store, usually provided on poster or flyer.
3. Use help from a greeter or receptionist, that can use a tablet or any pc with internet access that can open the Qtrac kiosk feature.
4. Physical kiosk, that can be a tablet on a Qtrac kiosk stand.
Interesting details can be found under our Academy section on the Qtrac Help Center.
We also recommend you to see the special animated video for this purpose here
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introducing Reporting: Qtrac Scheduled Insights Sharing
- Introducing Enhanced Sharing Capabilities in Qtrac Insights
- What is Away View mode in the Queue?
- What are Service Outcomes ?
- How to use the new Qtrac Help Center
- What information do I need to provide when submitting a request or opening a ticket?
- What are the basic troubleshooting steps for connectivity issues?
- Where can I find the Manuals or Qtrac Guides ?
- How do I change my Qtrac Help Center Password ?
- How do I edit my profile picture and info on Qtrac Help Center Portal?