In this article we will show you how easy is to save newly created Insight report.
Once you have successfully selected the Data Fields and applicable filters, you can simply save the Insight report or you can run it first to make sure it has all the necessary data as you would prefer. You can simply do this just by clicking Save button and name the report as shown on this little presentation:
If you still have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our Qtrac Help Desk.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule Your Insights Reports
- How to Remove or Edit the List of Agents for Scheduled Insights Reports
- How to un-share Insights report
- How to send Email notification when Insights report is shared
- How to assign another user as Owner to an existing Insights Report
- How to share Insights report
- How to check the Service Outcomes results with Insights?
- How to use Service Outcomes as Agents?
- How to Use the Queue in Away Mode
- How to use TimeFrame in Insights